Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » Colby found a new friend

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Colby found a new friend
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tonight was the icing on the cake, but for about a month now Colby has been noticing his shadow, well tonight we found his reflection in the fire place, the patio doors, and the entertaiment centers doors. He just sits there and stares then moves and quickly looks back... then barks... he is so funny.

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ryan wants to know if Colby's friend is a boy friend or girl friend?

--------------------
Shannon

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stacy
Forum Regular
Member # 27

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Stacy   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Boy friend or Girl friend? I'm lost. Why does he want to know if Colby's friend is a boy friend or girl friend? You'll have to explain to me. Thanks
Posts: 417 | From: Mpls  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stacy
Forum Regular
Member # 27

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Stacy   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never mind. When I backed all the way out, I saw the heading. I was just clicking on the previous button instead of back all the way out to see what heading I was in.

Haven't been on here for a while so I'm just reading anything I haven't read before.

Thanks!! (Okay, so I'm a blonde!!) LOL

Posts: 417 | From: Mpls  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL....you are funny Stacy. I was thinking the same thing until I read it a second time.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: