Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » Pickle

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Pickle
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought Eric or Sheryl would have shared this but as long as they haven't I will.

When they were fixing lunch on Saturday at the campground, Eric was cutting up a watermelon. Maria came over to the picnic table and said, "Daddy why are you cutting that pickle" I just laughed. It was so cute and she was so serious.

Oh yes I also have to tell you how happy Colby was to see me. I picked him up when I got to the campsite and he went wild in my arms trying to kiss me and get closer to me. This is the first time I had seen him since I had him for that week. He really made my day!!!!

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, it was funny. I didn't get to hear her say it, but Eric told me about while Maria had the biggest smirk on her face.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stacy
Forum Regular
Member # 27

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Stacy   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Makes me just chuckle when I read your posting Vonnie because I was there too. And she was so serious when she said that. Couldn't figure out why Daddy would be cutting a pickle. Your cute, Maria!!
Posts: 417 | From: Mpls  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: