Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » My lights doesn't work

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My lights doesn't work
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This a.m. when Maria woke for the day she tried to turn on her light and informed us that it doesn't work..we tried to explain why it didn't. Later on she wanted to watch T.V. and she tried to turn it on and of course it didn't work again we tried to explain why it didn't work. While we were telling her she was really thinking, because she puts her hand on her hip a finger in the air like a light went on. " I know I'll go watch it downstairs that one will work." We had a good laugh.

Don't know if she understands it yet, but we did have a little bonding time with trying to find things to do...colored, painted, played barbies, house, and hide -n- seek.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy
Member # 14

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Tammy   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a cute story! So glad you told us. It put a smile on my face. Your little angel is so bright! Please give her some snuggles from me & Doodles!
Posts: 108 | From: Blaine, MN, USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: