Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » When I get big....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: When I get big....
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I get to ride in the front seat of the car and daddy Eric gets to sit in the back. LOL! This was so funny when she told me this as we were driving home from daycare. Just matter of a factly....

Now everything is when I get older. When I get older I will have big legs, get my ears piereced, drive the car...etc. I asked her how old do you think you are going to be to do all this....she holds out her one hand...5! LOL!

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy
Member # 14

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tammy   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maria sure is sweet! I love these stories - they make me smile!

I bet her Baby Book is loaded with great stories like these - she'll love going back & reading them & laughing when she's older.

Posts: 108 | From: Blaine, MN, USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry to say but none of this is in there. We are going to have to make a back up of all these so that she can come read them someday. Life gets to busy to do all that.

Honey, can you make me a disk to put away for her?

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: