Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » You will chuckle reading this Email from Sheryl and I

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: You will chuckle reading this Email from Sheryl and I
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Remember this is an Email that has replies so start at the bottom and work your way up

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2001 1:40 PM
To: Toop, Eric
Subject: RE: lol

KIND A LIKE WHEN WE TURN ON THE FAUCET TO GET MARIA TO GO...LOL
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2001 1:40 PM
To: Sheryl Toop

Man just like Dusty at Johns house...he would play and play when we came home...but the minute we said Okay lets go it...HE would start running around with his nose in the ground to go potty

Sent: Friday, August 24, 2001 1:35 PM

LOL....I'LL HAVE TO TELL VINCE THAT!
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2001 1:35 PM
To: Sheryl Toop

Yeah the little crap...sent him outside this morning...went down..read email.....went back up..he was sitting by the door of course.... walked outside....he RUNS down the stairs (outside) and pees...then sniffs around for about 5 minutes.. I said... Okay Lets go in... He runs quick and poops LOL
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2001 1:29 PM
Subject: lol

Colby’s Schedule & little habits

Feed: Twice Daily….a.m. & p.m. 1 scoop each time. Treats when he goes potty, and when he listens to you…example: comes, stays, sits etc

Potty: Can hold up to 9hr. Our schedule for him during the week is 5:45a.m.,4:30p.m. &9 p.m. You have to go out with him and tell him to go potty. A little spoiled that way! J At home his sign, when he has to go, is he sets at the top of the stairs. They say to keep taking him out the same door so he knows the route or knows that is how to tell you.

He is losing a lot of teeth the past two weeks. So you might want to keep an eye out for them.

Good luck and thanks a bunch!

Sheryl & Eric

[ August 24, 2001: Message fixed by: Eric ]

Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: