Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » BE QUIET!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: BE QUIET!!!
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bill and Sheleen came and stayed with us this weekend and Maria stayed in our room on the air mattress. Well Saturday night we all went to bed and Sheryl and I did our usual thing. We crawled into bed and started to talk about our day, etc... Well it didn't take long before we heard this.... "BE QUIET!!" come from the side of our bed.... we laughed about it... but we continued to talk. Then a few minutes later we got a "GO TO SLEEP"... it was just hilarious that Maria got to say this to us.

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought this was really funny. She is a honey!

She has been taught (by you guys) that when you go to bed you go to sleep. She really got back at you guys.

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is exactly what we thought and said to each other! Guess she told us didn't she...LOL!

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: