Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » First Loose Tooth

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: First Loose Tooth
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL!Bryant has his first loose tooth and he has been so afraid that it would never happen. What is so funny is that he started to cry with excitment and relief. I couldn't figure out what the problem was until his showed me his tooth. I then knew that it wasn't tears of sadness but they were tears of happiness. It was so funny we all were laughing so hard we had tears in our own eyes. Victoria and Jordan were excited for him and telling him how now the tooth fairy will come and give him money when it falls out.

[ September 07, 2001: Message fixed by: Sheleen ]

Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember when Dustin got his first loose tooth. He doesn't remember Dana having loose teeth, but other friends had lost there teeth and he didn't even have one loose. These kids see others go through something like this and think it is never going to happen to them, like you said too.

He just begged us to pull it for him. Lynn and I were to chichen to do it, so when it was time Dana did it for him. (She is such a little mother to him.)

Who is the brave one around there that pulls the teeth out.

Now me, I was a different kind of person. I wouldn't let anybody touch my loose tooth. My mom says I would just leave it hang there on one thread until my tongue playing with the tooth finally knocked it out.

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember these days. Our Grandma Pederson would do the door trick. Put a string on your tooth and tie it to a door then slam it shut. It would be a fast procedure but just the thought scared us so we didn't go there often if we were loosing a tooth. We would also or I remember doing the tongue trick to. Just wiggle it until it would just fall out.

Oh the good old days. Now I have my days ahead of me with Maria....

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: