Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » Had a sad day....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Had a sad day....
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This was the first time that I went to pick up Maria and she is setting in the corner of the play ground all by herself with her head down and hands between her legs. She looked very sad and my heart sunk seeing her like that. I asked her what was wrong and she says very sadly "No one wants to play with me!" in a very sad voice.

I explain to her that not all the time does everyone want to play with you and that is ok, but just to remember that mom's & dad's love you all the time no matter what! Very sadly she says, "ok."

As we were coming home she looked beside herself and even had me get the mail rather she when that is what she usually does. It might be a touch of illness along with her sadness.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is so hard for a parent to deal with when their kids are sad for some reason.

I tried to fix things all the time and that wasn't the right way to go either.

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, I feel for Maria! That isn't a very nice feeling to have. Wish I could give her a hug.

It seems like children go through that feeling every now and again. Our children have felt like that a time or two. It is good to remind them that their parents love them.

I remember having that feeling while growing up. Glad that it don't bother me now when someone doesn't like me. I get the attitude of, So be it. There are many others that can be our friends. Like our kids, spouse, sisters, brothers, Grandmas, Mothers, etc.

Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: