Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » Dana

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dana
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I talked to Dana today and she is a very happy girl. She loves it in New London. School, home and everything else.

They had a math test last week and she got 90% on it. Well it turned out that that was the highest grade in both of the teachers classes. She was so excited just telling me about it, you could tell it in her voice.

Her job is going really well. She only works on Saturday now that school started because they close around the time she gets out of school during the week. Dana was hired to do dishes in the kitchen but has turned out to be a very good waitress. Lynn and her figured that she is averaging $4.00 an hour in tips. Well today she only waitressed for 2 hours and came home with $20 in tips. People really like her. They are going to teach her how to do the cash register also now.

She said today that school is going good for her, she has a social life in New London, she has a job, she helps to keep the house clean, she helps with the laundry etc and takes care of Dustin a lot when her mom is working. A very busy girl but right now very happy. I hope things keep going that direction because it is hard to see your kids sad.

Keep up the good work Dana and you will go places in life. Grandma Toop

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm so happy to read this and excited that life for her is so up. Like you Mom I hope that she will always see this happiness. We all no that can't always be, but we do hope that there will be more happy days than sad ones.

Dana you are such a mom to Dustin. I noticed that when we were at Grandma Winters b-day party. Helping out with Dustin when your mom wasn't feeling very good. Your mom must be very proud of you!

Your a great kid and keep up the great job of balancing your life to make it so happy!

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana rae
Member # 12

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana rae           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you everyone!

--------------------
~!*Dana Rae*!~

Posts: 91 | From: willmar  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: