Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » The kids love school

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The kids love school
Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's already a month of school gone by and I'm going broke!!

Ryan-being he is in Middle school(6th)there is so much he can take and where the teachers say he's good at. He is singing in a sperate choir where their singing is judged. It's call Singing in Wisconsin Choir. His teacher actually called to talk to us (the parents) to make it known that how good he voice was for singing. That really made him feel good about himself. So there's $30. for that and now the instrument for band! We can rent it for now and what ever $ is paid renting it can go towards a purchase later on. He started out with a brand new Trumpet. He's excited about it and Jason thinks he's going to play it too.

Jason has preschool twice a wk-tuesdays and thursdays. It's such a long wait between Thurs and Tuesday for him that he has a sad face. It's going to be nice next yr when he can go all day-for him as well as for Me!

Leah loves it when I help out at recess time and lunch time. I go everyday but different times each day. The kids that knew me from last yr are so happy to see me back! It's been fun.

Ryan will be gone next wk for 3 days to the school forest camping. This his 3rd yr of going and he says it's a great time.

So as all busy Moms-I'm enyoying this day to myself!!!!!!!

--------------------
Shannon

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good to hear that they are enjoying it and having good experinces with school. Very important at they like it this early on. Hope that it continues as they get older.

I hope that when Maria starts school that we'll be able to enjoy doing things with her and her school to be more involved. Good to see that you are as involved as you are.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: