Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » Anyone Interested?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Anyone Interested?
Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just want to mention on here-hopefully everyone will read it. On Nowember 10th,Ryan is singing at a Concert in Chippewa Falls,at the High School. It starts at 4pm-? It's call Singing In Wisconsin,only a few kids are picked for it and his Teacher wanted him so bad to join-this the Teacher that called about him doing it,that made him feel about himself. We can make plans to eat somewhere? Ryan is to be there at 8am to practice and find out all that needs to be done for the concert. We think from what the teacher had thought,it cost $2 at the door.

[ October 24, 2001: Message fixed by: we5andjj ]

--------------------
Shannon

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sharon
Forum Regular
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sharon   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll be there if the weather permits. Be sure to get me a ticket. And let me know more about where to meet you etc. I might just stay with a friend afterwards if you are going home from there afterwards.

--------------------
Sharon Kay

Posts: 211 | From: Rochester, MN 55902  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That sounds like a good plan. I'll talk it over with Eric and see if he wouldn't mind visiting his Grandma that weekend. I'll let you know more later.

That would work out good because we have Maria that weekend, also.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Congratulations, Ryan!

It was good to hear and see you singing. Glad that you have an interest in music. Keep up the good work and we hope to be able to see you do more of those things in the future.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sharon
Forum Regular
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sharon   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ditto to what Sheryl just said to you Ryan. Those were my words on my mind also. Did enjoy seeing you sing and have an interest in music. I always loved music and I still do. And do hope to be able to see and hear you sing again too. Just let us know and if its on a weekend like this one I will be there. And that goes to the rest of my grandkids. If you ever have anything on the weekend I will be there (the Lord willing).
Keep up the good work.

--------------------
Sharon Kay

Posts: 211 | From: Rochester, MN 55902  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stacy
Forum Regular
Member # 27

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stacy   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes! It was great hearing you sing Ryan!!!

You even sang some songs that Brianna knew. She was singing right along with you! The kids had alot of fun listening. It was probably the first time that they didn't move much for 2 hrs! LOL

Posts: 417 | From: Mpls  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: