Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » She's Great!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: She's Great!
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The kids and I both think that Dana is great! They just love to have her come home with them off the bus after school to take care of them until I get home. I never worry about them when she is here with them. Two time she has made cookies and everyone loves that. By the next time she comes they are gone! Victoria and Bryant have helped her, they think it is great to cook now! Dana you're doing great with the kids they love having you come. In fact, each day they'll ask is Dana coming today and when I tell them no they go oooh! That is nice music to a mother's ears. I know they are well taken care of. Thanks a bunch!
Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is great to hear! We knew she would be great and we are glad you have found out for yourself how good she is.

We are soooooo proud of you Dana! Keep up the good work and it'll pay off in the end. You'll have a great reputation and you'll never be out of work!

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana rae
Member # 12

Icon 10 posted      Profile for dana rae           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanx so much! That makes me really happy to hear that!
I really like being there with them too! We have fun and THEY ARE GREAT! It really helps when they are so well behaved!
Thanx again!

--------------------
~!*Dana Rae*!~

Posts: 91 | From: willmar  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: