Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » Colby's Doctor visit.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Colby's Doctor visit.
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 11 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eric drop him off Thursday a.m. to be fixed... Then to have his next set of shots. It is just about as bad as taking a child to the doctor. You know that it is for there own good, but it seems so cruel to put them through that.

He was very droggy and sore last night. All he did was rest next to us and was carried to go for his potty breaks. Every time that he over stretched or attempt to jump he would groan...

Today though he seems almost back to normal. He isn't suppose to jump for two weeks, but he does. How are you suppose to get him not to do it after all the other days he could. And Colby is a dog and doesn't understand "two weeks"!

In three weeks we have to take him back for booster shots and a check up for his surgery. Then we should be done for another year.

I didn't realize or forgot how much it cost to have a dog taken care of and shots given. It is more than I paid for having Maria and that wasn't even a dime for her... Her just all came afterwards...LOL! They are both worth it all though. Wouldn't change it all for the world.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really hurt for him. I thought it was funny when they were telling Eric all the things Colby couldn't do for the next few weeks. Eric looked at the person telling him all this and said "You want to tell him (Colby) this stuff"! Eric knew Colby was not going to do nothing for 2 - 3 weeks. And sure enough, you are already saying things he is doing aready today that he shouldn't be. Be careful though because some one I knew had trouble with drainage with their dog. Give him an extra kiss and hug from me.

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: