Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » Enjoying the snow

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Enjoying the snow
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The children have be outside enjoying the snow.

They are having a ball sledding down the hills on each side of the house. They have even made jumps so they can go flying. The neighbor boy has a snowboard that they take turns going down on.

Bill took them across the street to go down a bigger hill. More work to climb up but the children don't mind it is worth the fun coming down.

The dog has just as much fun chasing after them down the hill trying to get their hat or mitten. I think the only reason she does that is so that the children will run after her. The kids get mad with her when she does it. It makes me laugh. That will be a memory of their dog.

Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stacy
Forum Regular
Member # 27

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stacy   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, Our kids have been enjoying the snow too. On Sunday they spent just about the whole afternoon outside sledding at Jim & Elinor's. They didn't want to leave but there was suppose to be someone at our house at 4:00 but they didn't show up!
Posts: 417 | From: Mpls  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: