Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » Taking showers every morning.....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Taking showers every morning.....
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jordan and Victoria have gotten into waking up early 6 a.m. to take a shower before going to school. They think they will smell if they don't. I think Victoria just does it because Jordan is and she wants to feel grown up. Jordan saids there is a boy in his class that just smells terrible. He doesn't want to smell bad and make it terrible on the other classmates. That good! Glad that they are aware of how they look and smell.
Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really think this is one of the first signs that kids are growing up. You forget about things like this until some one bring it up. I can remember Eric got to a point that he wouldn't hardly step out of the house without taking a shower. I never had trouble before getting him to take a shower but when you don't have to remind them anymore it is really different.

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was thinking the same thing about feeling they are growing up when they start to think they need to take showers. It is nice to know that they are growing but sometimes it makes me sad to think it will not be long and they'll be gone!
Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: