Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » Our little dancer!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Our little dancer!
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Saturday evening we went to my co-workers wedding reception. Maria was the life of the dance floor. You should have seen her.... She was closing her eyes on the slow dances, moving her hips and shoulders like she had attitude, and lifting the edge of her dress like a little princesses. There was a girl there trying to show her some new moves and I asked her to stop because she was doing enough on her own to not have to add to it.

The little show off! It was quite funny to watch.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did you have the camera with you?

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No we didn't think of taking it. I wish though that I had because it would have been fun to show others. Better yet a video camera would have been the best. You never have them at the right time. We used to be so good about it, but we lost the urge or something lately...

--------------------
Sheryl

Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It would of been cute to have on video but that is the same way with us too and having a camcorder. It was so great in the beginning that now we kind of forget it at times. But we did recorded the kids concerts which is so funny to watch! Also birthday parties are fun to watch.
Now that the kids are out of the baby stage it doesn't get used as much.

Sometimes those momories are just as great to remember in our minds too. It brings a smile to our face as we think of the cute things our kids did.

--------------------
Shannon

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love that last part of your post. It is so true that those memories in your mind is just as good as thoughts you can watch on video. Eric and I are always reminiscing about things she does.

--------------------
Sheryl

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: