Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » Maria got to see Santa Claus Saturday

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Maria got to see Santa Claus Saturday
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When we were at the wedding recepition Saturday evening there was a man there that looked like Santa Claus. Eric teased her that Santa was there. She wouldn't believe him and everyone was telling her it was Santa. We were all joking with her about it. He came over to our side of the room and the man looked at me, gave me a wink and I told him, "We told our daughter you were Santa." He said, "but I am!" I though he was teasing. A little while later he came by and did the Ho! Ho! Ho! and Maria immediately put her hands to her face then wouldn't look at him for nothing. We finally got her to look at him, give him a hug and ask a few questions.

1st question: where is your Santa suit? It would get stinky if that is all he wore.

2nd question: where is Rudolph? They got a well deserved rest because he worked hard on the night before Christmas.

A few minutes later he came back with pictures of Santa....it was him! So it really was Santa.

She did dance with him a few times during the night.....

That made the night!

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My favorite part was when he walked by and started to chuckle... "HO HO HO"...

Maria slowly moved her hands over her ears with a little smile on her face...but he was NOT going to turn and look

LOL

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: