Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » Parent/Teacher Conf.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Parent/Teacher Conf.
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This past week was Parent/Teacher conf. and so we had the joy to visit with each of the children's teachers. Jordan is improving all the time he is pulling a B in Social Studies in the 5th grade level. That is great for him since he is 1-2 grade behind in his IEP report. A lot of his good grades come from his extra work put into his reports, he does more then asked for. We are very proud of his effort.

Victoria we found out is reading in the 5th grade level and her math is improving all the time, also. She was struggling in that at the start of the school year. She learned how difficult it must be for Jordan with his LD.

Bryant is a wonder, also, in reading which is a 2nd grade level. His teacher gets a big laugh out of Bryant. He said that Bryant is a very bright boy but he is a little spacey. He'll ask Bryant "Did your Mom sign the permission slip?" Bryant will say yes it's in my back pack! And Mr. Friedrich will say then go get it. He comes back with that and Mr. Friedrich will say did you have your worksheets done? Yes and they are in my back pack! Bryant is funny he'll only bring what you asked for, can't bring it all until it is ask for! We are going to need to work on him to remember to take everything in your back pack to the teacher before he asks for it! it.

These are the joys of being a parent to see that your children are all different from one another and they each excells in different areas.

[ March 04, 2002: Message fixed by: Sheleen ]

Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like your kids are doing good with school and improving a lot. That is good to hear. I hope they all continue to do well.

I can just see Bryant and getting only what they ask for instead of everything at once. You have to give him credit for listening and doing as he is told though.

Good Luck, Kids!

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: