Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » Grades!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Grades!
Anaconda
Member # 33

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Anaconda   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guess What? I got my grades back(like on last Monday!)Anyways I got six A's and 3 B's!!(which is a 3.66 average!) Soo.. All those grades get me a Red Ribbon!White Ribbon=3.25 to 3.47 and a Red Ribbon=3.54 to 3.75 and a Blue Ribbon=3.75 to 4.00!(And i hope to get a Blue next trimester)

--------------------
~Ryan

Posts: 49 | From: Hong Kong, China  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ryan that is awesome!!! I'm really happy to hear that you are dong so well in school.

It is one of those things that parents tell you all the time. "That it is important to do well in school"

I wish I would have listened to people when I was in school.

Grades really are important.... Especially when you get into 9th grade until you graduate.

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1138 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ryan, that is great to hear how well you are doing in school! Keep it up!
Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anaconda
Member # 33

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Anaconda   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BTW(by the way)...today(3/19/02)we just recieved our math papers to correct and i only had 3 wong..which is a 88%and math is the only subject that i do poorly at.!

[ March 19, 2002: Message fixed by: Anaconda ]

--------------------
~Ryan

Posts: 49 | From: Hong Kong, China  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sharon
Forum Regular
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sharon   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Grandmas glad to hear how good you are doing in school also. Keep up the good work and keep us posted.

--------------------
Sharon Kay

Posts: 211 | From: Rochester, MN 55902  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
His Mom and Dad are very proud of Ryan too. I wished i had good grades. I was lucky to get a B but mostly C's.
Great job,Ryan! Keep it up!

--------------------
Shannon

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's good to hear that you are doing so well with school, Ryan. It is so important at your age to be doing so well. Life will be a little easier if you do as well as you have. Keep up the good work!

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: