Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » Bedtime

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bedtime
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We have a routine that Sheryl and I rotate putting Maria to be every other night.

When I put her to bed...she goes with out much fussing. But when Sheryl does it... I have to wash my hands.... I have to do this... I'm thirsty....My butt hurts....I want to sleep with 3 things...etc.... It usually gets to a point where Sheryl has to say do you want me to get Dad and have him put you to sleep?

Well the other night I put Maria to bed and we were playing. I was tickling her....she told me to stop and I didn't...so she says to me... "DO you want me to get Mom and have her but me to bed?" LOL Talk about a smart cookie

Sheryl just cracked up when I told her what Maria said to me

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a little cutie! She is pretty smart! Did she get you to stop when she said that?
Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can just hear her saying that. She really knows what to say and when. She picks up so much and knows so many meanings to words.

Give her an extra kiss and hug from me tonight!
XXXOOOOO (hugs and kisses)

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I tell her that when she is playing games with me to get her a drink, her stomach hurts, I have to go to the bathroom when she just got done going, etc. I'll tell her "If you keep up these games I'll have to get Dad to put you to bed."

It was very funny that she knew when & how to use it to her advantage....

We will have to wait until tomorrow night to give her that extra hug & kiss. She currently isn't home.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: