Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » Birthday

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Birthday
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been waiting for Lynn to write about Dana and Dustin, or Sheyl & Eric about Maria. Some body must be doing something we would enjoy.

Eric tell about your phone conversation with Maria on Friday night on the way home from work.

Lynn tell about what the kids are doing this summer.

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well on June 14th Maria and I had a little 30th b-day/Fathers Day party for Eric, being that Maria would be with her Daddy Vince on the actual day. Well before he came home we were wrapping his Fathers Day gift and I told her that she can't tell Daddy Eric what it was and she didn't up until she handed it to him then said, "Here Dad open your knife." Needless to say we had a gooooooooooooooddddddddddddddd laugh! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Dustin did this several years back when he told his mom to open a Christmas gift....LOL! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also want to share a phone conversation Eric had with Maria that same evening.

If I remember right, Eric called home on his way home from work that day. When he was talking to Maria, he asked her what she was doing. She said decorating your cake! In the back ground he heard Sharyl say to Maria that she wasn't suppose to tell him that. So when Eric asked again she said OH NOTHING! [Smile]

I hope I got this correct. I thought it was really funny how she caught on to what she had said that she wasn't suppose to say and changed it so fast. She isn't dumb! [Big Grin] [Wink]

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: