Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » kids summer

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: kids summer
Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We did good this wk going swimming on the right days. Kids just love swimming at this aqua pool we have now. It may cost alittle more but it's worth it. They would go every day it they could but that's when i don't mind it's raining or to cold to go. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Shannon

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Cool] [Cool] [Cool] That's what we did-kept cool. Hot and muggy!!! Went swimming again! Plan to go again this wk. I told the kids they can go twice a wk but now that i bought a faimly pass-which is cheaper,we'll go everyday that it works out and the weather is nice and hot. [Wink]

--------------------
Shannon

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like you are having a lot of fun. We are looking forward to our time at our "Time Share" to be able to spend a lot of time outdoors. I'm hoping that the weather will promit us to do that.

It is quite a warm one today. I'm sooooooo glad that we have air at work. [Eek!] [Cool]

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anaconda
Member # 33

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Anaconda   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahh yea...The nice sunny day but hot hot hot! ahh I got a nice tan and sunburn. heh heh. Checking out all the pretty girls there..lol j/k!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
~Ryan

Posts: 49 | From: Hong Kong, China  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think you are kidding!!! Really!

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: