Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » My day with Maria

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My day with Maria
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We had no daycare on Friday July 5th so I was able to spend the day with Maria, Just the two of us.

The day started when Maria woke me up at 8:30am. (she had gone to bed at Midnight the night before, and I at 1am)

She proceeded to do up my hair, she just loves doing that. She said she was making me into a girl. I asked if she was having fun "Oh yeah" was the reply so I told her that was all that mattered.

Then while I got dressed for the day she went down stairs and played with her barbie dolls and house.

Then we headed out to the movies. We went and saw "Power Puff girls the movie" She had a blast.

The day ended shortly after that when I dropped her off at Daddy Vince's.

It was a fun day but way to short. I think I have to take another day off sometime to spend with her.

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good to see that you had fun with Maria on Friday. [Cool]

I had Monday, July 1st, all day alone with her because of no daycare and we also had a good day together.

I woke at 7 a.m. and Maria slept until 8:45 a.m. That was a first for her as long as I can remember. I had to go snuggle with her just to get her awake. Who knows how long it would have been if I would have let her keep sleeping.

We took Colby to the vet to have him check for heartworm and that came back negative.... [Cool] After that we went to a park by our old apartments...not far from the vet. Played for a 1/2hr.

Then we came home, ate lunch then headed over to the pool. I waded in the wadding pool while Maria swam. We were there for about 2 hrs. Good thing we came home when we did because we would have burned more than we had. Maria is lucky she has that Italian coloring that makes her tan and rarely burn. [Cool]

There was a little girl there that she wanted to play with and I was trying to get her to get the courage up to go introduce herself, but she wasn't to sure of herself. She did tell me that I should go introduce myself to her mom so that they can start playing together...LOL! [Smile] [Big Grin] [Wink]

We had a wonderful time together just the two of us. You treasure those times when they are far and few between many of those chances.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: