Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » Fainting

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Fainting
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bill's folks took the kids to the State Fair last Monday (Aug. 22?). They went to the birthing barn where a varity of animals are either due to deliver, have already or in the process of delivering. Well, our kids were in the front row of watching a mother cow have a calf. Just before the cow is about to deliver Victoria faints! [Eek!]

Virginia had to work through a crowd of people with Victoria and the boys. Had to lay her down outside the barn to get her cooled off. It was quite hot in the barn so we really don't know if it was from the dramtic scene or from the heat or just the combination of it that made her faint. It has been a funny story to tell! [Wink] [Big Grin]

It is funny to hear her side of the story! She has other details that Grandma & Grandpa don't tell.

Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh,man I just read this... [Frown] Sorry Victoria that you had to faint. That is a hard thing to see and probably didn't help that it was such a warm day.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 11 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The birthing of animals is a miracle of god that is good for kids to see.

I remember when we were Victoria age, we were rushed out of the barn. I actually never saw a birth like that until I was in my 30s. Way to leat in life. [Confused]

Sorry to hear that she fainted. It probably was the heat and the experience together. She will do just fine next time.

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: