Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » I love everyone around me

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I love everyone around me
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://home.attbi.com/~sept11/ Click on this to review...very sad!

I was watching the above last night and Maria came along to watch it with me. There was a few pictures of families crying and one with a mom & 2 girls. Maria asked me why they were crying. So I told her that it could be that they lost a grandma, aunt or even their daddy in the towers that the planes hit. She asked, "Did they like their daddy?" I said, "Oh I think they loved their daddy?" She continued to watch the rest of the clips with me and out of the blue she says, "I love you and Daddy!" I asked her, "What daddy?" She said, "Daddy Vince & Eric. I asked her, "How about Mommy Faith?" Yup, She said. I love everyone around me!" She said. [Cool] [Smile] That was enough to bring tears to my eyes and to think that thoughs loving thoughts were running through her mind.

That made my day!

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I read this the other night but didn't have time to go to the web site you mentioned.

Boy was that touching. Very well done. I will have to take the time to go to the other web sites listed on the bottom some other time. Thaks for sharing this with us.

Maria really knows how to touch a persons heart. I hope she never changes. [Star]

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes that is one thing she keeps with her as she grows up.... [Cool]

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: