Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » Snuggle time

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Snuggle time
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last night was fun.. The 3 of use sat on the couch.. Maria in the middle. She was leaning up against me watching TV.

Then this morning at the table she leaned over had started to hug my arm. She said you can snuggle with me anytime becuase you are so warm.

Funny little girl [Smile]

What has everyone else been up to? I can't believe that Jason has done some funny or strange things in the past week.

How about Alex and the girls? I'm sure there are lots of stories for everyone to share!

I would LOVE to hear them.

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Once again this morning was chilly. Maria says "Dad? after I go to daycare, and after I came home from daycare, and after mom makes supper, and after we eat supper, when we are sitting on the couch and watch tv, can you snuggle with me? You are so snuggly"

After that speech I had to say yes. It's nice to know that she thinks so snuggly [Smile]

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ah! How cute! [Smile]

There are things that Jason still does that cute but Leah and Ryan have other ways that makes a mom think the world of them.

3wks ago i finally got in Jason and Leah's rm to clean up. As i was siting on the floor dressing all of Leah's naked Barbies I said to Jason "Help me put clothes on the Barbies" he replies with that look on his face "I don't dress naked Barbies". But he'll play with them.

He is singing in Music at school and he'll be practice singing here at home where he's so cute.

If i don't write it down i'm always forgetting how it was said. There are some that I did write down with the other kids. I'll have to look for them and post later.

[ October 03, 2002, 07:58 PM: Message fixed by: Shannon ]

--------------------
Shannon

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Oh yeah...she also wants me to "Make that Warm air" (heat the car [Smile] )

--------------------
~ Eric

Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jeff asked Jason on friday,"what was the best thing that he liked about school?" his reply was "coming home" [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]

Last night at JP's,at supper time as we were eatting Leah says,"oh these flies!" JP you're going to have to move by his" We don't have flies like you do and you can't bring any anmials(as she prounce it)b/c they don't allow them where we live. [Big Grin]

Friday as i was trying to get somethings done before mom came,I asked Leah to help me. Her famous thing is,"No,i don't what to" Jason pipes up,"I'll help". "I like to help my Mom!". I'll do anything for her". That was enough to melt my heart,that i was boosting how wonderful it was of him to say that. After he did some of the things to help me with,he came to me and says"where's my dollar" [Big Grin] Now i know why he wants to help me! [Roll Eyes] Since i had to go days to work i made a deal if the kids help me and did it without complaining i'd pay them a dollar each time.

Will that's all for the show! [Movie]

--------------------
Shannon

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like this is the area you put all the cute little sayings our kids say.

Bryant asked me at the supper table tonight "Please pass the peas Louise!" [Big Grin]

[Roll Eyes] "Sure Bryant wyant!" I said [Cool]

[Roll Eyes] Bryant replied, "That wasn't a very go ryhme,Mom!" [Frown]

Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin] This is what this Kids forum is for. I want to hear these funny things. The things that make us as parents laugh or things that touch our hearts.

I want to know what all of Maria's nieces and nephews are up to [Smile]

--------------------
~ Eric

Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have noticed that you guys have to write what ever happens as soon as possible after it happens so you don't forget.

Like Sheleen, if you would have waited with that (which I thought was cute) you may have forgotten to share it with us.

Keep up the good work everyone. I like to read these things. [Smile]

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: