Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » Visit to Grandma Winters

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Visit to Grandma Winters
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As all of you know from reading this web site, that Eric, Sheryl and Maria went to see Grandma Winter in Wisconsin this past weekend for her birthday.

Well my mom shared with me some of the things that Maria did. Everything was good! But I want to pass on one of the things.

On Sunday when some one (Sheryl I think) said well we had better get ready to go home. Without anyone saying anything to Maria, she got up, pick up her crayons and put them in the drawer where they belonged. She moved the foot stool back in front of the davenport where my mom always has it. She put 2 small and 1 bigger pillow exactly on the davenport where they go. [Big Grin] These are just some of the things she did.

Mom said she just sat there and watched her. Mom couldn't believe she did all of this and that she could remember where everything went. [Smile]

They had a very good weekend she said.

Thanks Eric, Sheryl and Maria for going and spending the weekend with her. [Kiss] [Rose]

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We enjoyed our time with her equally and Maria enjoys Grandma Winter. We are glad to hear she enjoyed us as well. [Cool]

Yeah, Maria can surprise you at times. This was one of those times. Even Mommy & Daddy were a little surprised. [Eek!] [Smile]

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: