Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » Mom your the best!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Mom your the best!
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This a.m. Eric decided that he should probably stay home and nurse himself some more. So I ended up taking Maria to daycare.

When I went to wake Maria I asked her if she wanted to go to daycare..."no, my tummy hurts!" So I had to test her. If you get up I'll take you to daycare today. "Ok!" [Big Grin]

I told her if you hurry up we can go outside before leaving for daycare and play in the snow. So we hurried up, got dressed, did our hair and ate breakfast. We had 10 mins to spare so we ran around in it, tried to make snowballs...not wet enough and just look at how pretty it looked. As we were getting into the van she said "mom you are the best mommy!" [Big Grin] [Cool] "and so is mommy Faith." [Big Grin] [Cool]

Children say the best things.... [Smile] [Wink]

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stacy
Forum Regular
Member # 27

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Stacy   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cute! Sometimes they say the cutest things out of the blue!! [Wink]
Posts: 417 | From: Mpls  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can just hear her saying that. [Big Grin]

I have said this before but you have done a good job with her of teaching her to express and identify her feelings. [Wink]

By the way WHAT SNOW? [Confused]

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you, but I can't take all credit. Eric had a big hand in that and I think that is just Maria's personality. [Big Grin] [Cool]

We had a light dusting yesterday a.m. It, of course, is already gone because it was a little warmer yesterday. Enough to stomp around in and see a few accidents on the road.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: