Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » I have a plan....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I have a plan....
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last night at supper table I was telling Maria that she & Colby would be taking a bath. I was telling her the steps of what would happen after supper...take a bath, play a game in front of the fire,etc. She says, "Here is the plan. We'll go play a game, read a book, color or do a project, wrap some Christmas gifts then take a bath."

Eric & I both busted a gut when we heard her say...Here is the plan. [Roll Eyes] [Wink] [Big Grin]

Kids sure do make life interesting. [Cool]

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So whose plan did you do. I can sure see why Maria's plan would sound better to her. [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We did a compromised plan... [Cool] Took the bath 1st, played games & read books in front of the fire,watched some T.V. then off to bed early or normal time being she didn't go to bed the night before until 11:15/11:30 p.m. [Eek!] [Roll Eyes] [Wink]

While she was in the tub I did more Christmas wrapping. She had helped before supper so she didn't mind me doing more without her. [Cool]

--------------------
Sheryl

Anaconda
Member # 33

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Anaconda   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This brought back memories of what Leah would say
to what i had planned out as to what we would be doing and you can always know when she didn't like Mom's plans b/c she would say: "I have an idea" [Wink]

--------------------
~Ryan

Posts: 49 | From: Hong Kong, China  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was me and not Ryan! It looks like i can't edit!

--------------------
Shannon

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL....that is what Maria use to say, but she has changed it to "I have a plan!" [Roll Eyes]

Kids they are the best! [Cool]

--------------------
Sheryl

Stacy
Forum Regular
Member # 27

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stacy   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I remember when Alex would say that also. "I have a plan . . ." But the one thing I remember most that was so funny is Brianna would get out of bed and Denny would tell her to get back to bed. Well, one time she came down and looked at him through the stair rails and says "Get back to bed" LOL! She was mimicing what she always heard. [Big Grin]
Posts: 417 | From: Mpls  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: