Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » What are your kids doing?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What are your kids doing?
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We haven't heard from any one for some time about the kids. Surely they must be doing something. This is the space to tell us. Please, I like to hear what the kids are doing. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't alway remember to put what our kids are up to.

There was something Bryant said that was quite cute a few weeks ago.

I like to tuck the kids in to bed each night and talk with them before they fall asleep. This one night Bryant asked if I was going to tuck him in, kiss him, hug him and say that I love him. I right away with great enthusiasm said I sure am. I don't know why he was wanting me to say that he just seem like at that time he needed some reasurring. I asked him if he thought Jordan would let me do that. He said probably not. [Roll Eyes] I did it anyways. [Big Grin] Jordan says he doesn't like it [Embarrassed] but I think he does down deep in his heart. [Heart]

Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for sharing!! [Smile]

Boy that sure sounds like he is growing up. [Confused]

They always get to a stage that they don't want to show their affection or have some one show affection towards them. Even though they feel it deep down. [Wink]

Thank heaven the girls don't do this to the extent that boys do. We would really feel rejected. [Cry Smiley]

[ March 07, 2003, 08:06 PM: Message fixed by: Vonnie ]

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't remember anything off the top of my head what Maria has said I just know that it is a lot and I would be writing all day to keep up with them all.

One thing she and Eric do is give the baby a hug and kiss before I leave for the day.... [Cool]

I haven't had to play barbies for a long time, but the last 2 days she's asked and I have. She is pretty understanding that I can't sit for to long.

She been doing a lot of coloring and getting really good at it. She sees words and she'll spell them out asking what it means. They're some words she recongize with out asking. She spots the speed signs and tells us how fast we can go.

We've made a schedule of things that have to be done around the house and she has pitched in with helping. Sometimes...last night we had her unset the table she said, "Why do I have to do all of this!" [Big Grin]

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Thanks for Sharing. I enjoy reading this stuff.

What about you Lynn, what are your kids up to?

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We went to the Disney on Ice this weekend with Grandma P. We all loved it..especially Maria. This moring when getting out of the car I said "This way my Priness".... "is that okay if I call you princess since you don't want me to say my lady?" Yes you can call me princess dad LOL

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: