Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » Maria missed everyone....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Maria missed everyone....
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As we were saying goodbye to Shannon and Jeff and family I saw Maria drift downstairs.

So after everyone left I Sheryl if Maria was downstairs crying...she didn't know. So we went to check it out... sure enough..she was sitting against her closet door crying... "THERE IS NO ONE TO PLAY WITH ME NOW"

She missed everyone before they got out of the drive way [Smile]

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe Colby was feeling the same way. He has been mopping the last couple of days. [Cry Smiley] He just isn't hiself lately.

You would think that we never played with our kids. It is nicer though when you have someone new. You just can't get enough of them. [Cool]

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 11 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can just see her sitting on the floor crying in her bedroom.

What seems like a lot of noise and people around to us, some one like her sees it in a different way.

I thought the kids did get along pretty good. Not a lot of fighting or stuff like that. Thanks kids, that really helps everyone. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Poor Maria! [Frown] We feel bad for you. I am sure you'll be glad for a playmate soon! [Wink] Hopefully he/she will grow up fast enough for you. We'll have to come see you sometime soon. [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that's the hardest part when your the only child. Wish we lived closer.

--------------------
Shannon

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: