Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » The things she picks up...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The things she picks up...
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This morning Maria was dancing in front of the webcam. As she walked away she says "Colby is probably thinking what the Heck is she doing"

I was shocked by the Heck statement and ask her what? So she repeated it.... She gets Heck from her mother!

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL! Well I could be teaching her words worse then that. I'm just glad she hasn't picked up on them.

Eric told me today that she told him to shovel the driveway. Eric showed her that they really didn't need to. Well he heard her mumbling about something to herself in the car. So Eric asked her what she was talking about. She said, "It is a good thing that I still have one shovel since mom broke my red one, but that was an accident." [Eek!] [Roll Eyes] She just does not forget nothing.

Tuesday night Eric went out to eat with his buddies so Maria and I went out to Subway. Well at the end of our meal I accidently spilt my pop and had to get some napkins to wipe it all up. She was telling me that "I didn't mean to do that and that it was just an accident." Well while she was getting ready for daycare the next a.m. she said "mom you didn't mean to spill your pop at Subway yesterday it was just an accident." What made her think of it the next day was beyond me because we weren't even talking about it.... [Roll Eyes] [Big Grin]

Guess we can't forget things we've done around her, but at least she doesn't hold it against us... [Big Grin]

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: