Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » "I don't like the sound of that"

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: "I don't like the sound of that"
Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Before i forget:
This afternoon as i was making a NEW hot dish to try for Sunday dinner. Leah asked what was i making so i told her " a new hotdish" So she says"I don't like the sound of that" [Smile] But i will bet she'll like! As kids(remembering myself)they say that they don't like it until they try it and it's a different saying. But not always. There are some pretty picky eaters.

[ March 29, 2003, 11:11 PM: Message fixed by: Shannon ]

--------------------
Shannon

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think most kids don't like to try something new. But I really am the same way. I don't think myself as a picky eater, but I hesitate to try new things. [Eek!]

When Connie and I went on a trip a few years ago she was always ordering something that was real popular for that state or area. But not me, I kept to what I knew I would like. She would give me a taste of the things she ordered and I must say most of them were really good. [Cry Smiley]

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: