Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » Easter Bunny Visit!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Easter Bunny Visit!
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This a.m. Maria woke us and startled me awake. [Eek!] She said the "Easter Bunny" left eggs on the steps... [Wink] [Cool] So we got up excitedly and found she was right. He even left her a basket of goodies....a bath robe, car magna doodle and chocolate.

She was excited that the bunny came to visit.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maria was so cute last night when she realized all of a sudden that the Easter Bunny was coming today. [Light Bulb]

I don't know what was said, but she was sitting on the davenport by Sheryl. She got this surprise funny look on her face, like she just realized what today was and said in a very low voice, "The easter bunny is coming tomorrow". The look on her face was so precious. [Smile]

So I can imagine how excited she was this morning. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, she was very excited that he did come. Yesterday a.m. while we were waiting to go to Kelly & Nates there just happen to be a bunny in our yard. I asked Maria, "Do you suppose he is scouting out where to put your basket?" She wasn't sure if that would be the bunny that would be bringing it. I told her, "Well if it isn't the one that brings it maybe he reports to the big guy to tell him where to put it." She said, "yeah that is probably what he does."

Every year it just happens that a bunny comes around our yard at that time of the year. So she keeps believing there is such a thing.... [Cool] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And than she will start school and some kids will tell her the truth.

At first she wouldn't believe them but when more kids say the same thing she knows it's probably true but she will still fool her parents for that first year or two. [Big Grin] [Wink]

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: