Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » Kids concert

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Kids concert
Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Leah and Jason had their concert tonight. Jason song his heart out. [Smile] Leah did great too. Grandma and Grandpa came to which-they enjoyed it. This time it was done different. They had all the grades together(K-5),each having apart to do while the others sang melody to the song. It worked out good. No bringing in the kids and sending them out to send in the next grade. And they sang 7 songs. We didn't get the camcorder to work. [Mad]

--------------------
Shannon

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That would have been cool to have seen. I wish that we lived closer to have been able to see that.

Darn camcorders! Just when you need them the most. I hope you at least got some pictures.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yah,why is that when you want it to work it doesn't. But leave it to my husband to wait til the last min. to find it out! [Razz]

Make sure that your camcorder is working for Saturday. [Big Grin] We want to see it all happen! [Wink]

--------------------
Shannon

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you kidding me... I bought a new camcorder on April 9th on the way to the Hospital during our False run [Smile]

This camcorder lets me put he video on the computer really easily.... And I have 90 days to play with it before I have to take it back [Smile]

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: