Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » Maria doing some funnies...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Maria doing some funnies...
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When we are coloring pictures or playing games we normally have the t.v. on usually it is cartoons. [Roll Eyes] Well Maria hears everything and repeats all of the commercials. The funny thing is she understands what they are saying. Yesterday she heard the commercial about "Swifter wet jets" she turns to me and says mom "they say that picks up all the dust and dirt. You should get one!" The way that she said it was so serious that both Eric and I just had a good laugh. She thought we were laughing at her, but we explained that we were laughing with her and that she has a good talent of making people laugh and smile. That is a good thing! She was cool with that then.

Then I asked Eric to get me 2 tyelnol for my headache with some water. Eric went to get it and asked me "was it two that you wanted?" Maria pipes up and says "that is what she said!" [Big Grin]

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: