Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » Hayden's 1st day of daycare

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hayden's 1st day of daycare
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The drop off went well according to Eric. It was an adjustment though for Hayden, the other kids and Linda. We all expected that so it only can get better as Linda figures out what works for her and Hayden.

On child wasn't too happy to have Hayden there so he hit Hayden. Linda asked why he/she did it and he/she's response was "I don't want him here!" A little jealous of the attention Hayden was getting from Linda and he/she wasn't. Both Eric and I knew exactly who it was once Maria came home. [Frown] [Cry Smiley] It should get better though as the days and weeks goes by.

The nice thing was I didn't worry once about Hayden unlike when Maria was born.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It really helps to have a sitter like you have. You still think about him being gone from you but you don't have to worry if he is being take good care of. And of course with Maria there, she will tell you what goes on.

I am glad to hear it is going good. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is so much fun to pick them both up after working a full day. They both have big smiles for you. [Cool] [Thumbs Up]

Yes it is great to have such a great daycare mom. She is the best and she is helping us with trying to get him to eat more at longer times so that we can eventually get him to sleep through the night with out waking up for more to eat.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: