Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » He did it!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: He did it!
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well we got one night of sleeping through the night. [Cool] [Thumbs Up] We aren't sure yet if that was just his b-day gift to Eric or if this will be a nightly thing.... [Big Grin] So we told him that it was my b-day tommorrow, Maria's would be the next day!!! [Wink] We will see if he believes us.

I woke at 3 a.m. and asked Eric did you get up with Hayden during the night. Nope so I went and checked on him and he was sleeping away. Went back to bed then woke again at 4:30 and still didn't get up until 5 a.m. He slept from 10:30 to 5 a.m.

He didn't drank much at 5. We thought he would have been starving. Then before I left for work he fell back to sleep. Must be doing some more growing.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great to hear!! Way to go Hayden. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Shannon

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He did it last night, also. Slept from 8 p.m until 2 a.m. then down again until 4:15/4:30 a.m. So he is getting it little by little. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: