Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » Crying spells

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Crying spells
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We just realized that it has been about 2 weeks or even 3 weeks where Hayden hasn't had a crying spell in the evening.

Not sure what did the trick, but we did try the Chiro, changed his formula only to go back to the original brand that we started with and more aware of when he becomes tired.

He is only waking once most nights. We've had it where he slept through one night. He is getting older so we are only hoping that he sleeps longer soon.

He is up to 5 oz and sometimes more during the day. So our little guy is starting to grow.

The end of last week I weighed him at home and he weighs 14 lbs. Just for curiousity I checked how much Maria weighed at that age and it was 14 lbs 3 oz and 23 1/2 long. So he isn't all the much bigger but I'm thinking he might be a little taller than she was. July 7th will be his 2 months check up. Thursday I take him for a pre op visit before his surgery next week Monday. I should get updates on all of his growth. [Cool]

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Connie Korger
Member # 9

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Connie Korger           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Vonnie sent me the latest picture. Cute picture and is he ever starting to look like a little kid and not just baby. I am glad for all of you that his evening are better. It is so frustrating to not know what is bothering a little tyke.
Hopefully, we will get to see him soon.

Posts: 194 | From: Green Bay, WI,USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: