Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » Maria and school

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Maria and school
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Everyday that she comes home it is an even better day than the day prior.... [Thumbs Up]

I did volunteer on Friday to help out during lunch & recess time. Maria was so excited that she was talking about it all the time.

It went well except that I had noticed that she had a little potty accident. At first I didn't say nothing because I was waiting for her to say something to me. She never did and I wasn't sure if I should, because then she would then know people were noticing. I believe I was the only one that did notice. I was feeling bad for her so when we were alone I told her that I had noticed. Then I asked her if she wanted me to go home to get a change...yes she wanted me to do that. I ran home got a change for her, but ended up taking her home because she started to cry and said her stomach hurt. We tried to explain to her that if her tummy hurt because she was embarrassed that was ok. No she said it wasn't because of that. I'm thinking it really was, but I have to beleive she is telling me what she feel is how it was.

I had to let the teacher know what happened and that when she needed to go to the bathroom that she was to raise her hand to ask. That Ms. Johnson would be more than willing to let her go. We will be sending extra clothes just incase that happens again. Now I'll be volunteering again, but only if she doesn't get sick again just because I'm there.

Linda, her daycare mom, thinks it might have been she didn't have a nap for 2 days straight when she is used to that most days. Before Linda had said that Maria mentioned she went two days with no nap. We will see how it goes from now on.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maria has been doing better. She still has an accident from time to time. But we have been trying to let her know that she needs to go the bathroom more often. and not to wait UNTIL SHE HAS TO GO BADLY!!!

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Leah is the same!! [Embarrassed]

She had an acident couple wks ago where she had no other underwear,then she had to take them off and go without. The next day she put an extra in her backpack. One of these times she'll learn, the hard way. [Wink]

--------------------
Shannon

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maria has concured a 4th day of being dry during school. We have one more day, but she has to wait until next week Tuesday. She is so proud and excited that she has made it this long. We are as equally proud.

When she does get a little more tired than usual that is when it seems she has her accident at school and at home.

It will all be history one day.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: