Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » 1st Teachers Conference..Oct 21st

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 1st Teachers Conference..Oct 21st
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mr. Johnson, Maira's, Kindergarten teacher gave us nothing but good words about Maria. She see's that Maria has been read to because she has a good understanding of a lot of words.

The one thing that stuck in my head and made me very proud of her was a journal that they keep everyday. They have to draw a picture and at the bottom of their picture she has to write about the picture how she thinks the words should be written. She has a very good concept of all that and you can actually understand it..... [Cool]

The things we are going to have her work on as a goal would be to make sure she lets us know what is in her backpack so that I don't have to always remember to unless I'm curious what she has in it... [Wink] She has been doing very good on that since we told her she needed to start doing it. There was one other goal that we set for her, but I can't remember it off the top of my head.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: