Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » Reese Winter Lieser

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Reese Winter Lieser
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was finally good to see the little lady. What a beautiful little girl!!! It was very fun to hold her because she is so small and it was like holding a doll. Even at a month old she is still smaller than Hayden ever started out at.... [Eek!] [Cool]

We hope to see her again soon.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kelly, we need to hear from you.

What is Reese doing now. They learn things so fast in the 1st year. It almost seems like their is something new every week.

Let us hear from you!!!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kelly Lieser
Member # 10

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Kelly Lieser           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry I have been so bad about getting online lately! Reese is doing very well. She is so much fun and is definitely developing a little personality.

She rolled over (tummy to back) last week Sunday and Monday, but we haven't seen her do it since. [Smile]

I have no complaints...except she still is refusing a bottle. I have tried EVERYTHING! She used to take one and then one day, she just decided she didn't want it anymore and she hasn't had one since. Little stinker. And it would be nice if she was a little bit better napper. I'm lucky if I get her to take 45 mins in the morning and 45 mins in the afternoon. But she sleeps through the night (8:30 - 5:30) just great, so I guess I shouldn't complain !

It's all worth it though!

Posts: 57 | From: Plymouth, MN USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to say that Hayden slept the same up until he was at least 8 months old. Lately he has been taking 2 or 2 1/2 hour nap. It is nice because then I can either take a nap myself or get something done at that time. On the weekend he has been sleeping until 7 a.m. and this past weekend he slept until 8 a.m. so only took one nap. So there is hope for Reese to eventually do the same.

Yes, it is nice once they get the all night sleeping down. Nice for you she's been doing that for awhile.

We got to see her about a month ago and she preferred her mom... [Cool] We did get to hold and talk to her for a little while before she wanted mommy. It is going to be fun seeing her again soon. She is a cutie1!!

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: