Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » Walking and Stairs

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Walking and Stairs
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well Hayden has really taken off now... he is able to take several steps... catch his balance and then walk a few more before falling. It is so fun to watch him.

He is also a PRO at going down the stairs. He gets to the stairs... Turns his butt around an then goes feet first down the stairs. He must have picked it up from the other kids at daycare. Because yesterday Linda asked us if we were teaching him that because she wasn't... but neither were we [Smile]

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eric hooked up the web cam so I could see Hayden walking and going up and down the stairs.

He was running when I say him. He looked like he was having fun.

The stairs still scare me. [Eek!] He was doing a good job [Thumbs Up] and knows how to do it but every once in a while he stops and turns around to look or he grabs the railing and looked like he was going to stand up on the stairs. Eric and I had a good laugh [Big Grin] because when Eric told him to go down the stairs from the living room, he got to the dinning room and started to keep going down the stairs to the family room. He was having fun. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's so much fun to watch them grow but where did the time go? He can't be walking now!? He's going to be how old? 1 or 2? I can't remember. All i remember is when he was still a baby. WE GOT TO GET TOGETHER! and soon. Email me what wkend you have Maria?

--------------------
Shannon

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He will be 1 years old a month from today!! I know we were just talking how the time went sooooooo fast. We are planning a birthday party for him April 25th. The invites will be in the mail soon. (I hope by this weekend) If you want to way until that weekend that would work. I'll call you.

He is at a very fun stage. When he gets tired he is very ticklish, he loves to knock down our blocks when we make a tower of them. He loves to play peek a boo. Of course, he is into everything so we don't get much done around the house until he goes down for his naps.

He loves playing with his dad and of course he loves his sister and follows her around. He wants everything that she has....just the start of it we have told her... [Smile] [Wink] He loves his mommy when he is tired. Colby get into the action as well... [Wink]

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: