Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » My sweet, little, beautiful baby boy- NOT SO LITTLE ANYMORE!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My sweet, little, beautiful baby boy- NOT SO LITTLE ANYMORE!
dana rae
Member # 12

Icon 10 posted      Profile for dana rae           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi guys! Just thought I would give you an update on Timmy. Well, he is 3 months already. That seems so old and I am just trying to make it feal like he's little still...He has been smiling for a month, at least. He is CONSTANTLY smiling. It's so crazy how everyone smiles all the time and you think nothing of it and when Timmy does it-my heart melts and somtimes I even get tears in my eyes. I just thought it would never be possible to love someone this much, I mean I love Zach to death...but this is so different. It is so amazing. I would do anything for Timmy...even die....He giggles [Smile] , he has a wonderful grip(especially on the hair)...he holds his head up anazingly. He sits in his Mega saucer I bought him(it says 4 months on the box) [Smile] He sleeps from 7:30 or 8:30 to 4:30 or 5:30, which is great! He plays with his toys in his play-pen, kinda. He has this thing he lays under and it moves and sings and stuff and he kicks it to turn it on. Its funny, he brings his legs all the way up, directly over him and kicks it. He drinks a 6 oz bottle every 3 and sometimes 2 hours! WOW! He has this funny FAKE cry, scream thing. When we put him down he'll go UGH!Ah! Like all high pictched...Then if we walk over there, he'll just smile away. He wants to be held constantly, and I know it's a bad thing but I cant help it. I dont like to hear him cry...And I am gone ALL THE TIME so when I am home I wanna be with him as much as possible so I hold him....I love him and just cant help it. Oh yeah he LOVES STANDING. Like when you sit down and hold him, you cant cradle him in your arms. You have to balance him so he can stand. He completily puts all of his weight on his legs, all I do is balance him. He is so strong! He has been doing this for prolly more than a month. And he coo's all the time. It's like he is trying to tell you something! I just think he is the greatest thing in the world. And I dont know how we made such a beautifull baby. Me and Zach pray with him every night when we put him to bed and we pray together and thank God every night. I know some people would hate my life and I know it's not ideal, but I LOVE IT. I love my son an incredable amount and I love Zach more than I thought I could love someone in that kinda way. Timothy is so loved by everyone and I am going to do everything possible to make him have a great and happy life. Thank you everyone for everything you have done for me!! I LOVE YOU GUYS TOO!

Well I am gone all the time. I work at target FULL TIME. LIek this week I have 39 hours but I gave one day away so I accually have 34. Plus I work at the counrty stop. Then on my days off, we're always running around trying to get things done. I barely ever get a few hours to myself. I am exhausted but it seems worth it.

BYE

--------------------
~!*Dana Rae*!~

Posts: 91 | From: willmar  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana rae
Member # 12

Icon 10 posted      Profile for dana rae           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yeah, he laughs when you tickle him now and he smells SO GOOD! And he watches the dog all the time and he laughs at the TV too. And Zach or his mom or someone else will be crying and wont stop and if I come and get him, he'll instantly stop. [Smile] It feels good to have someone unconditinally love you like that. THANK YOU SO MUCH GOD!!!!! And he loves being naked and he doesnt pee on me so much anymore so thats good. He loves baths too. And HE EVEN ROLLS OVER TOO! He always rolls on his side and twice he even rolled onto his stomache from his back, so we have to be real carefull now. And he burps way easier now so that is good! And he loves mirrors too!

[ May 11, 2004, 12:09 PM: Message fixed by: dana rae ]

--------------------
~!*Dana Rae*!~

Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Once again Dana you crack me up. I know exactly what you mean about loving Timmy. You were my first baby and I felt so much love for you.

But when Maria entered my life things changed so much... And now even more so with Hayden.

Love is a wonderful thing.

Hayden has NEVER peed on me....yet. The other day Sheryl was letting him run around naked.... I was downstairs listening to Sheryl laugh and take pictures. I turn around to see my son CRAPPING on the carpet. Sheryl was having so much fun with the camera that she didn't see him do it. LOL

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kids never make your life dull. You watch every move because you want to make sure you don't miss them learning new things.

Love is Love, but love can be different. You love your parents, spouses, children, grandchildren and great grandchildren but yet you love each of them in different ways.

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana rae
Member # 12

I know they say not to, but I started Timmy on solids last night. Just rice and in a couple weeks we'll try oatmeal. They say to start between 4 and 6 months, the later, the better. But this kid is SO HURGRY all the time! He eats 7-10 or 11oz every 3-4 hours and sometimes 2. I just think he needs something more....
When did you guys, Eric and Sheryl, start Hayden on cereal?

--------------------
~!*Dana Rae*!~

Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dana, check with your doctor and other people. I heard this weekend that feeding them to early can lead to diabetic later in life. Maybe other things also but this is all they remember from what they heard on TV

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dana, I'm so very proud of you and how mature you really are. There isn't many teenagers that have kids that feel the same way you do. That makes me feel good to see because I know that Timmy is very well loved!! [Heart] [Thumbs Up]

You are doing a good job. I've heard to that they can develope allergies and diabeties from feeding them too soon. I think though that it is a lot of theary, because my sister fed her son at 3 weeks rice and he doesn't have either. We started Hayden at 3 1/2 months and I was told to wait until they are 6 months as well. It might be something you might want to think about or just increase his bottle intake if he seems hungry a lot. It could be to that he is going threw a growing spurt.

I'm proud of you Dana!! [Thumbs Up] [Star]

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: