Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » MY BIG BOY!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: MY BIG BOY!!
dana rae
Member # 12

Icon 10 posted      Profile for dana rae           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wanna put pictures how do I do that

--------------------
~!*Dana Rae*!~

Posts: 91 | From: willmar  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana rae
Member # 12

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana rae           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never mind sum1 beat me to it..... hehe

Well he is huge now....He has a new screaming thing to get attention, I assume...He loves his baby food, that's for sure. Today I got hime sum baby cookie things and let him have one in his highchair. It's better tasting than a peice of plastic! [Smile] But I am finnally learning you dont have to do everything by the book and be exact. I think the first few months are always like that but I can tell what he is able to do and what I can give him or not...He is just growing up so fast I cant hardly belive it....I was looking at the pictures of him in hostpital on here and I started crying.....I wish I could pause and rewind time(and soon I think I will wanna fast farward it LOL) But I do waht I can with him becouse I dont want to miss out on this wonderfull little boys life....

--------------------
~!*Dana Rae*!~

Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes Timmy does scream. I was talking to Dana last night and could hear Timmy screaming in the back ground. I said what is he doing. She said nothing just screaming. [Whatchutalkingabout Smile] He would stop and do 1 scream, than stop again and do another one. It really sounded funny. You could tell he wasn't hurt or anything, he was just having fun.

I can remember Hayden doing this also. It is so much fun when they discover all these new things. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your mom eMailed me the pictures yesterday and I think I put them on the Photo Gallery within 10 minutes [Smile]

Sheryl and I just loved them. Don't hesitate to send me pictures Dana, I would love to add them to the site like I did.

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana rae
Member # 12

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana rae           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HEHE okay, I would have, should have before but I have been so busy latly, Bein a mom is hard [Wink]

--------------------
~!*Dana Rae*!~

Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spelling is apparently even harder [Smile]

Dana said that Timmy got his first tooth this week. All of our kids are grown up.... way to fast

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: