Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » The flu

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The flu
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maria got it the last time she was at her daddy Vince's, Oct 9th. She got over it in a day and is doing well now.

We think that Hayden had it yesterday. He had to be woken from his afternoon nap, cried a lot and threw up once before I had gotten their and again when I got there. All over the floor, him and me.... [Razz] [Eek!] He looked miserable, but once he threw up that last time he seemed fine. He'll be staying home today with daddy because daycare don't want kids back until it has been 24 hours of throwing up so that they don't relapse.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well let me know if the rest of you get it. I don't know what I would do different, just go to the doctor when I start feeling bad.

I am going to go to Clara City next Tuesday to try and get a flu shot. [Confused]

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not sure what it was but it didn't last long. As soon as he had throw up the 2nd time he was pretty much himself again. Got his appetite back immediately. Not sure what it was all about. He might be the type of kid that doesn't let things like the flu get him down long. That would be nice.

It had been so long since I had to deal with the flu I wasn't too sure what I had to do. I ran out and got sprite, chicken noodle soup and apple juice for him. I did remember that clear liquids was one of the remedies they say to getting better.

We all just have a slight stuffy nose and coughs. Nothing too serious.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: