Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » Feburary 8th, 2005

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Feburary 8th, 2005
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
2nd quarter conferences & report cards. Again, Maria has amazed us and the teacher had nothing but good things. She wishes that all her kids were like Maria because it would make teaching much simplier.

Again we are very proud of her!! [Thumbs Up] [Cool]

The one thing the stood out to me was that she works well with every type of student. Those that are at her level and below. She adapts well to the enviroment that she is in. That made her mom proud!! [Smile] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish I was that good at school when I was that age.

Maria makes us proud.

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is so importand that she works well with every type of student. Those that are at her level and below. She adapts well to the enviroment that she is in. She will go far in life with those skills.

Maria, Grandma Toop is also very proud of you. XXX OOO. Keep up the good work at school and home. [Big Grin] [Smile]

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maria
Member # 16

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maria           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you
evreawon.

Love, Maria

[ February 11, 2005, 10:48 AM: Message fixed by: Maria ]

Posts: 33 | From: Ramsey,MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, Maria.

Glad to see you have joined the web site. We would love to hear from you on things you are doing and what you are doing in school.

How is your bus ride to school and home again? Do you have a lot of kids on your bus? [Thumbs Up] [Big Grin]

Love Grandma Toop [Kiss]

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maria
Member # 16

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maria           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Grandma I have a lot of kids on the bus.I do not ride to school I go to a+.I love school. love, Maria
Posts: 33 | From: Ramsey,MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Maria, you are doing so good. You make your Grandma's proud of you. Keep up the good work. [Kiss] [Rose]

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: