Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » Potty Training

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Potty Training
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well last weekend I went out a got a potty chair for Hayden.

We had one still from Maria but I felt that the SHIELD for boys was important!!! [Big Grin]

So far he as done really well. We usually put him on it when we go to take a bath or a shower. But I've started (this morning) to put him on it when he gets up. Today I didn't think he was doing anything. He just sat there looking at me and smiling. But when he finally got up he had gone a lot in the chair.

I love it and hate it at the same time. It means my little boy is growing up [Cry Smiley]

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1138 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Grandma is really proud of you Hayden. It is fun to be a big boy and go potty in the potty chair.

GOOD BOY !!!!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good job Eric getting him started on this!!!! Hayden just loves the reaction that he gets from his daddy that he wants to do just about anything to get that reaction. He has good control because he will go and stop in mid stream. That is hard to get down at that age. We are proud of you Hayden!!! [Thumbs Up] [Kiss]

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: