Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » First lost tooth

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: First lost tooth
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yesterday, Maria, lost her first tooth. She was so excited!! She actually pulled it out by herself and she said the teacher watched her do it.... [Smile] I guess the tooth fairy gave her $5 for the 1st then after that she get 50 cents... [Wink]

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I talked to Maria about loosing her first tooth. I told her she must have been a very good girl to get $5.00 from the tooth fairy. She said "yes". Than she told me about the tooth fairy wrote her a letter about getting $5.00 because it was her first tooth but 50 cents after this.

I told the tooth fairy she should at least get $1.00. [Big Grin]

She was so excited and proud.

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maria
Member # 16

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maria           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like it with owt my toth it is fun I put my tung therow it . It is fun .
Posts: 33 | From: Ramsey,MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: