Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » new friends

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: new friends
Maria
Member # 16

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maria           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
are Laura and Meghan across the street. They are girls that are home schooled by their mom. then there is Whitney who rides my bus and lives 5 houses down on the same street as our house. I do a lot with them. My mom says that I can go twice a week. Once at Laura & Meghan's and once at Whitney's. I have done more than that but that is the plan is only twice otherwise my family doesn't get much time with me.
Posts: 33 | From: Ramsey,MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maria, who was the girl who came to your house on Easter Sunday?

Do you play Barbie's with them or what do you do?

It sure is nice that you have girls your age so close. It is always nice to play with people close to your age. It also is nice to be able to go to their house, as well as them being able to come to your house and play. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: